Saturday, June 1, 2013

Routine

It's been a while since I've sat down to blog. I packed all my things in my dorm room and headed home with my parents on May 17th. Since then, all the routine I had is gone. It's been great to meet with friends, go on road trips, watch dear friends graduate high school, go car shopping (and buying!), do crafts with roommates, and enjoy my free time as I prepare for a trip to Panama and a summer internship starting in 2 days!

With all this free time and no specific structure, I haven't been memorizing a verse every week, devotions are a struggle to make time for, and my productivity has gone down some. Today is a new day and tomorrow starts a new week! I'm gonna start going through memory verses again, starting with Matthew 21:22 which says, "And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith." I want and need to be a prayerful person. It's been a goal of mine these last few weeks. I'm planning to schedule prayer time into my days. If it was all up to me, that would be a big struggle to be consistent. But with my internship starting soon, I think they will schedule it into my day for me. I'm really looking forward to having routine back in my life. I hope I learn how to do it for myself better.

Hopefully, this routine will help me keep my blog up to date. So excited for the things to come this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment