Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2 Timothy 3:16-17

This was our memory verse and main idea during week two of my internship.

"All Scripture is God breathed and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3: 16-17
 
I want to be a disciplined person who not only does her devotions every day, but that I would need them, that I would be focused as I do them, and that my devotion time would lead to a life that looks like Christ.
 
I'm also learning the value of memorizing Scripture. We have a memory verse every week and on top of that I'm memorizing Psalm 51. I'm looking forward to keeping this up during the school year. When my mind starts to wander to things it shouldn't, I say my memory verse to myself. It's been helpful for me to fill my mind with good things and less junk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment