Monday, March 9, 2015

Goalitos

Every century or so I log on here and look at the things I've posted and I'm always encouraged, inspired, and surprised at what was on my mind once upon a time and what's on my mind now. I wish I posted more so I could see a more well-rounded view of where I've been. So in retrospect I'm gonna list the goals I set for myself this fall as I began my junior year at K-State as well as a few new ones that came with the new year.
Goalitos for junior year
- some form of direction for my career
- be in a one on one discipleship relationship with a younger believer
- represent you well in my house (whatever that might look like)
- to more deeply understand the foundations of my faith
- to more deeply understand what it means to be loved by God
- to more strongly identify as a"daughter of the King" 
- to know it is well with my soul

Additions
- grow in assertiveness
- to spend the time needed to understand the ins and outs of my personality, temperament, etc.
- to develop the habit of asking why in relation to my actions and thoughts
- to understand what it means to rest in God
- develop prayerful habits

To you who is able to do far more abundantly than all I can ask or think, I humbly ask you to answer my prayers for growth in these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment