Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Life these days

It's crazy to me how much life can change in so little time. I feel it's pretty regular during this stage of college life. Classes change every few months, jobs change, friends graduate or move, roommates change, and the list goes on. My schedule is constantly moving. New things this semester include being a family studies major, working the front desk at my dorm, hanging with philosophers on Sunday nights, floor Bible study on Tuesdays, a new book with our first floor ladies, a new Galations study in RUF, preparing for a trip to Zambia in June and to Guatemala in July, and I'm living with an engaged lady now! So many fresh starts!

I'm now making more chai tea lattes, than regular lattes. I'm listening to lots of Bastille, Alex Clare, and a little Arctic Monkeys. My new pastime is watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'm missing my Chinese friends who I haven't ran into near as much lately. I am loving weekly coffee with my friend Alex. She motivates me to have a passion and a purpose and to be more about adventure, learning, and people. Grateful for sweet friends who make me more interesting. Without them I'd be a hermit with bad taste in music and little grace to give. I'm currently reading 7 books, all very good. I'm excited to get a little further along on my reading list. 

This semester I am most excited about some concerts coming up (especially Local Natives!), finishing Mark with Alex and starting something new together, hanging with philosophy friends on Sunday nights, and having the land cruiser with the top off in the spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment