Thursday, March 21, 2013

List Lady

Here's a post to briefly explain what my blog might look like, assuming I ever make use of it. I hoped to put this information on a side bar, but I am technologically handicapped so it's going here.

I am a list girl. I make to do lists for school, chores, groceries, personal and spiritual goals, and anything else I can put in a list. I take every opportunity to make better lists; I have tried multiple to do list apps, and tried using separate journals for different types of lists. So of course, I thought a blog would be a great place for me to store all of my lists.

I anticipate this blog being used as a place to share my favorite things in life, my current happenings, old memories, notes of encouragement, random thoughts (expect lots of those), and my personal journalings on Scripture passages and also personal prayers, thoughts, questions, and praises. Journaling about Jesus is a big part of my life. If you don't currently journal about church services, prayers, and personal time with God, I encourage you to start and see how God uses that time to grow your knowledge of Him and also yourself.

{My sweet friend Janelle had the lovely idea of reading a chapter of Scripture a day then journaling about what stood out to her. I think that is a great way to grow in Christ! So I encourage you to steal her idea. But if that's more than you can currently manage, I am a huge fan of starting small and working up. Strive to always desire to work up!}

That is all for today. Have a stinkin' great Thursday friends!

1 comment: